Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Extra Whitening - 4 oz
Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush:
- It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity It has fluoride for cavity protection Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean
Brush Twice A Day To Relieve Sensitivity - Sensodyne contains potassium nitrate, an ingredient clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. If you brush twice a day with Sensodyne, you should begin to feel relief within two weeks.
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth - Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
Visit us at Sensodyne.com
- Brand: Sensodyne
- Model: 08403
- Released on: 2004-09-15
- Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Maximum FDA Sensitivity Active Ingredient), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion). Inactive Ingredients: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG-8, Pentasodium triphosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum.
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.65" h x1.50" w x7.20" l,
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact, and aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity
- Extra whitening formula
- Fluoride for cavity protection
- Please read all label information on delivery