Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste, 4 oz.
Protects your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear. Everyday foods such as fruit, sodas, orange juice and wine contain acids that soften the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away by brushing. As the enamel layer becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white and older looking.Sensodyne Pronamel Use whenever you normally brush:Helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth Formulated with low abrasivity, balanced pH and an effective cleaning system Has fluoride for cavity protection Contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to relieve painful sensitivity within two weeks Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #101007 in Health and Beauty
- Size: 4
- Brand: Sensodyne
- Model: 83050
- Released on: 2007-02-27
- Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Antihypersensitivity), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity)Inactive Ingredients: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG 8, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.70" h x6.50" w x1.40" l,.33 pounds
- Microhardens tooth enamel to help protect against the effects of acid wear
- Helps stop the twinges of pain from sensitive teeth
- Formulated with low abrasivity, neutral pH and a gentle yet effective cleaning system
- Provides the benefits of regular toothpastes plus - Pearlescent Look, smooth mouthfeel and a refreshing flavor
- pH neutral: 7.2 ¿ minimizes acidity in mouth during brushing